Monday, April 11, 2011

4-HOUR BODY EXPERIMENT (Days 8-14)

Day 8 - Sunday: 182.1 this morning - 6 pounds this week. Did a pretty tough CF WOD before church. Drank cold water. Breakfast was 2 eggs and a grass fed beef patty with some grapefruit juice. Lunch was chicken and beef fajitas at Los Arcos. I did 2 minutes of squats in the bathroom prior to meal and drank an entire glass of water with lemon juice in it before I began. Jenn and I shared fajitas for 1. I had chips, too. Came home and had dried figs, frozen bananas, cashews and a couple of Raw Revolution food bars. Dinner was two grilled cheese sandwiches with honey, cashews, dried figs, chips. Felt pretty bloated all night. Kidneys hurt...like they didn't know what hit 'em. I've definitely had more epic cheat days but definitely felt bloated. Ring still fit easily which usually doesn't happen after I get some chips/bread in my system. Not planning to weigh again until next Friday. I probably gained 10 pounds of water weight today.

Day 9 - Monday: Felt awful this morning. Kidneys hurt. Feel bloated. Hate this feeling. Couldn't work out. Salmon, black beans veggie smoothie for breakfast. Lunch with Cliff at Cypress - salad, side of black beans, grilled chicken. Dinner was same as breakfast. Had a smoothie before I went and ran at HHC. PAGG as prescribed. Gallon of water. 2cold showers.

Day 10 - Tuesday: Worked out this morning. Breakfast was salmon, black beans/chia, veggie smoothie. Drove to Midland - business trip. Lunch was salad bar. Lots of veggies, eggs, chick peas. Ran in Midland in the afternoon. Dinner was a mexican food place - chicken fajitas, charro beans, lots of veggies, salsa. Gallon of water. AGG (fell asleep before the PAGG dose). 2 cold showers.

Day 11 - Wednesday: Worked out at 6 AM. Didn't eat breakfast until 9:30AM. HEB - garden salad, can of black beans, 2 hard boiled eggs. Ran on Permian track right before lunch. Lunch was Rosa's - chicken fajita plate, double beans, no rice, lots of salsa, pico de gallo, jalapenos. Dinner in Odessa at Mexican food place - chicken salad. Can of kidney beans and dried veggies I got from HEB for snack before bed. PAGG as prescribed. Gallon water. 2 cold showers.

Day 12 - Thursday: Breakfast at Cracker Barrell - 2 scrambled eggs, dinner salad. Worked out after breakfast. Lunch at La Bordega in Midland. Chicken fajitas, beans, no rice, veggies - looked like it had lots of grease or butter though. Veggie smoothie when I got back home. Dinner was about 3 oz chicken breast and 2 stalks of steamed broccoli. Had cashew butter, carrots, almonds, guacamole when I got home from Gala I emceed. Gallon water. 2 cold showers.

Day 13 - Friday: Ugh - 185.1 this morning. Not good. Up 3 pounds from last Sunday and I haven't deviated. Only difference was that I had to eat out most of the week...wonder if there was just a lot of salt in the "restaurant" food I was eating. Swam at the Y this morning - 30 minutes. Cold shower at Y. If I'm not down below the weight I was last Sunday this Sunday...no "binge day" for me.

Lunch was steamed salmon, black beans w/ chia, and about 5 oz of sauteed cabbage (cooked in 1 tsp canola oil). Veggie smoothie around 5 PM (used hemp protein instead of whey isolate).

Dinner was 1 cup cooked mung beans, steamed salmon. Did "Murph" up at ACU...tough workout. Snack was celery and cashew butter and guacamole...handful of almonds. Drank gallon of water. PAGG as prescribed. Only 1 cold shower.

Day 14 - Saturday: Was 183.4 this morning...1.7 pound difference in a day this late in the week? Hmm...Maybe I will be back to 182.1 tomorrow. Planning on "binging" on Paleo diet including fruit - no bread or dairy tomorrow like I had last week. Breakfast was serving of quinoa (turns out it's a seed not a grain so I can eat it!!), 2 eggs with chopped cabbage. Taught RPM then took H out to a farm to get our eggs...real eggs. I got to go out and see where they lay them and how they gather them. Felt a "butt warm" egg...ha! Lunch was Honey Boy salmon pouch (Honey Boy salmon comes from wild caught alaskan salmon), in a bowl of 5 oz of cabbage and tomatoes sauteed in lemon juice and canola oil with flax seeds on top, 1 c mung beans with chia. Went to the Zoo.

Missed AGG this morning for some reason but got it before lunch. Dinner was can of collard greens, sauteed cabbage, mung beans and chia, and a can of albacore tuna. Snack was celery, guacamole and cashew butter. 1 gallon water. 1 cold shower. PAGG as prescribed. Be interested to see what my weight is in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home